Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Change of plans

It's been a while since my last post when I left Taiji.  I have since travelled to Australia and have been volunteering with Sea Shepherd Conservation Society in Sydney and now Hobart.   Working with Sea Shepherd has been one of the most physically demanding jobs of my life, taking care of an old ship is a constant never ending job.  We just spent 5 days at sea and I saw many dolphins where they should be, free and safe from Japanese dolphin killers.  I don't know how you could see these beautiful animals playing with their families in the open ocean and intend to cause harm.
I have also decided I am going to change the name of my blog because my new adventures are not just with cetaceans.  I am now going to be raising the funds to spay and neuter dogs or cats in Thailand with the organization Soi Dogs out of Phuket.  In the next couple month I will be working and fundraising in Australia so I can travel to Thailand in May 2012.


Any suggestions for a new blog name?

Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment